Many people who are not artistically inclined or don’t consider themselves talented avoid creating a piece of art, and simply expressing themselves through an artistic media. When you put aside negative thought such as “I can’t do it” or “I’m not good enough” you will actually be surprised what you can do. Lastly, what you create is not important as the fact why you should create. Regardless of how you define art, creating it, no matter whether it’s through dancing, singing, painting or something else, will bring you numerous health benefits. All you need to do in order to enjoy the benefits of creating art is to be honest with yourself and open your body and mind to the process.
What Are the Healing Benefits of Art?
Engaging in art, no matter whether you create it or simply decide to visit art galleries near you to contemplate artwork, you can improve your concentration, mood, memory, learning capabilities, problem-solving skills and much more. Here are five ways art can heal you.
If you have a very busy life, such as working, taking care of chores and children, you probably have little time for true and authentic self-expression. It is very important to give yourself this gift. Through art, you will process who you are, and give your soul an opportunity to be heard.
Over time, you will learn that your artwork doesn’t have to be perfect or look professional in order to be a good piece of art. While creating art, you will learn how to release judgment, laugh at your mistakes, and in the end, realize that it may not have been a mistake at all. These lessons will translate to the other areas of your life and help you heal.
Intuition can be very helpful in your life if you actually let it guide you. However, most people don’t believe in themselves or their intuition. Art is a safe way to follow your intuition and learn to live into it, and not only to follow your thoughts. What your soul wants you to create? What is slowing you down from following your heart’s desires? These struggling feelings also occur at work and in your relationships. Art can help you understand these struggles and overcome them successfully.
If you don’t like regular meditation, but you really need some time to unwind, art is a perfect way to relax and relieve stress. When creating a piece of art, the hands and the brain are focused on a relaxing activity just long enough to ensure you drift off into a meditative state.
Creating art over time will also help you accept things you can change. Maybe you won’t like your art, and that is entirely okay. Stepping out of your comfort zone is a success on its own, so you should be proud. Accepting that you’re good enough just as you are should also help you try to do some things again or simply to try something different you didn’t think about before.Read More →
In case you have troubles getting enough sleep at night, your old mattress could be the one to blame. Unfortunately, many people all over the world tend to sleep on mattresses whose life expectancy has expired a long time ago. Something like this can have an adverse impact on their quality of rest, as they tend to be quite uncomfortable.
If you want to improve your quality of sleep, you should consider replacing your old mattress with a new model. Keep in mind that this purchase is a wise investment and it will last for many years to come if you simply take proper care of it. All you need to do is to find the right model that fits your sleeping needs and wishes and buy one for your bedroom. The good news is that many mattress reviews are available online that can help you compare different models and choose the perfect one. We will suggest some things that you need to take into consideration when shopping for a new sleeping surface if you want to be satisfied with your choice.
The Size of the Mattress
One of the critical things that you need to consider when searching for the right mattress is the size. Many sizes are available on the market, such as twin, full, queen, king, and California king, and you need to decide what fits your wishes and needs. Of course, this decision depends on a few factors, such as your preferences, and whether you sleep alone or share the bed with your significant other. You should make a decision about the size that you want to get before you start shopping for a mattress. It is crucial to pick the right model so that you don’t feel cramped in your bed. On the other hand, choosing a too large bed may not be a good idea if your bedroom is very small. Don’t forget to take into consideration the size of your bedroom too before you make the purchase.
The Comfort Level
You surely already know that mattresses come in different comfort levels. You can choose from a variety of options, ranging from firm to soft. Some people prefer sleeping on soft surfaces, especially those who have smaller body frames and sleep mostly on their side. On the other hand, back sleepers usually opt for firmer models because of the amount of back support and comfort that these mattresses provide. You should make the decision about whether to choose soft or firm models based on your preferences and favorite sleep position.
If you are shopping for a mattress, it would be a wise decision to pick models that are made from breathable materials. Adequate air flow is very important to the proper temperature regulation. The last thing you probably want is to wake up in sweat, as it will disrupt your sleep and affect the quality of rest. In case you like to sleep cool, it is wise to purchase a mattress with excellent cooling technology.Read More →
The Lost Ways by Claude Davis simply explains and unveils secret ways to survive in catastrophic situations, like war, diseases, famines, economic declines, disasters or anything life threw to human being. You can do it through using ways used by ancient men and our forefathers.
Claude Davis thinks America (or entire modern world) is up to worst, conveniences offered by 21st century’s modern technology rendered us too complacent, and we aren’t ready to face worst eventualities. Davis also teaches 3 old lessons which will guarantee your children will be well nourished while others are choosing through trash cans.
About The Product – The eBook
The Lost Way is presented in an old-fashioned style, but its approaches are scientifically tested and proven by the author Claude Davis. The Lost Ways eBook will help you face worst challenges with least resources available, just like your ancestors lived, completely independent of cars, electricity and new technology. It focuses on skills of our ancestors and learning ancient skills.
It’s the reason why our ancestors fought for, delivered and protected on for them for making same things for our children and children’s children. We are solely responsible for our destiny and decisions which shape rest of our life. We must have strength to save and protect us and our family and rebuild our community in worst situations.
Consequently, argument in The Lost Ways is that slowly we lost those survival methods that can help us in various famines in life. This guide focuses on the importance of learning those survival skills and methods to a point where we can live without electricity, internet, electronic gadgets, refrigerators, marts and the like. In this context, Davis explains topics which he think modern human must know, such as;
- How to collect/store water without spending a dime.
- Learning art of poultices using ingredients used by our ancestors.
- Tips to catch animals and set foolproof animal traps.
- What to do when you ran out of bullets. What to do to avoid running out of bullets.
- How to make healthy food from ingredients used by American Native Scouts.
- Guidelines to how American natives built underground homes.
These are just a few things that help you to learn necessary skills for survival. According to the belief of Claude Davis, it’s time that American people went back to their roots to learn how their ancestors survive in hardships and challenges. Learn More About eBook
How It Works? Main Mantra of The Lost Ways!
This program works by helping you to learn how to;
- Quickly cover 3 to 4 families at times when everything comes to halt. You will still call your nearest and dearest and provide them shelter and guidance.
- Learn the ways our ancestors catch muskrat and beaver in colder season.
- Survive like sailors in the 17th survived on ships for several months and years,
- Keep water clean at no cost.
- Learn to poultices real ingredients and their surprising commonalities with modern medicines.
- Make superfood with basic ingredients that you can find in Walmart.
Some of the most noticeable things you will learn from Claude Davis and other leagued authors in this 350 pages eBook are;
Food by Lex Rooker
Some nutritious food recipes first invented and used by Native American Scouts and western explorers. Lex Rooker teaches you making superfood with basic ingredients. These food were compact, light, high in carb, protein, and vitamins. When prepared rightly, it can last for years and even for lifetime without refrigeration.
Traps by Patrick Shelly
Patrick Shelley who earned living in woods for several years will teach you how make foolproof traps. In this awesome chapter you learn how to trap muskrat and beaver in winter. When hundreds of hungry mouths shoot each other over last deer for feeding their family, you can have favorite of mountain men and trappers like in 18 century.
Restoring Water By Shannon Azares
Shannon Azares teaches you how the sailors from 17th century collect and store water without spending too much.
Poultices by Susan Morrow
Susan Morrow a chemist and ex-teacher, teaches you how to make poultices by ancient ingredients used by our ancestors. You will master in “Art of Poultices”, Susan Morrow says, By exploring ingredients used by our forefathers for making poultices, you will be surprised seeing similarities with those modern medicines. Imagine you will be the only one in your society who have knowledge on this lost skill, especially when there are no more antibiotics and anti-infections, how it will feel people turning to you to save them from diseases.
Managing Bullets and Ammos By Mike Searson
Mike Searson is an expert in Old West history and Firearms. He teaches you what to do when no more bullets or ammo to be had, how individuals who wandered West managed to hung 8 deer with 6 bullets, and why their ammo supply never ran out.
Although the lead author of this eBook is Claude Davis who remain figure head through the course, this part was specially taken by him alone, where he addressed housing by detailed guide on constructing underground homes that are big enough for 4 families.
Chapters And Table of Content
- Most Important Things
- How to Make Own Beverage: From Beers to Stronger Stuff
- Ginger Beers: How to Make Soda in Old Fashioned Ways
- How Early Pioneers and North American Indians Made Pemmican
- Spy-crafts: Military Correspondences During 1700’s -1900’s
- Wild West Gun for SHTF & Guidelines to Rolling Your Own Ammos
- How Our Ancestors Built Stamping Mills, Sawmills and Grain Mills
- How Our Forefathers Made Herbal Poultice for Healing Wounds
- What Our Forefathers Were Foraging For? How to Wild-crafts Your Table
- How Our Forefathers Navigated Without GPS
- How Our Ancestors Made Knife
- How Our Ancestors Made Snow shoe for Survival
- How Native Americans Built Semi-subterranean Houses
- Our Ancestors’ Guide to Root Cellar
- Old Fashioned Cooking on Open Flame
- Learn How Our Ancestors Preserve Water
- Learn How Our Ancestors Take Care of Hygiene When There Is nothing to Buy
- Why and How I Prefer to Make Soaps with Modern Ingredient
- Temporary Installation of Wood-Burning Stove
- Making Traditional & Survival Bark Bread
- Trapping Beaver & Muskrat like Our Ancestors Did
- How to Make Smokehouse & Smoke Fish
- Survival Lesson From Donner Party
Now you can see these 338 pages are full solid and step by step information, no feel good or fluff even from page 1 to last one. Get Your Copy Now
Extra Bonuses with the Lost Ways
On buying The Lost Ways by Claude Davis Now, you will get access to 2 Exclusive eBooks For free!
- What Every Survivalist Should Grow in His Backyard
- An Step-by-Step Guide to Building Your Own Can Rotation System
- What Every Survivalist Should Grow in His Backyard
There is an old saying that our great-grandparents used to know:
“Once in life you need a doctor, a lawyer, a policeman, and a preacher, but every day, three times a day, you need a FARMER.”
What Every Survivalist Should Grow in His Backyard is a special report on nutritious and difficult herbs and plants you should start growing in your backyard? It includes all the essential and reliable plants that you need in worst conditions.
- An Step-by-Step Guide to Building Your Own Can Rotation System
Another old saying is “Each time you spent organizing, you earn an hour.” Therefore the second guide is Step-by-Step Guide to Building Your Own Can Rotation System which can hold 700 cans. You never need to look at 50 cans for expiries, and never have to throw them away. Can rotator isn’t just time savor but money saver too. With simple mechanism, when you buy new cans, insert them in upper rack. Cans automatically will roll down, and will last in the row. So whenever you pick one, you always pick one you bought first with the closest expiry.
Highlights of The Lost Ways – Pros of Claude Davis Survival Guide
- Tips that are useful during catastrophes, they are also useful in normal daily life. You can apply them to save money on food, water, medications and uses of ingredients and raw materials that are affordable and readily available.
- The most comprehensive guide with additional tips and methods that are tried and tested.
- According to author, there are noticeable differences between modern people and ancestors. Claude explains that our ancestors were more DIY people, in contrast to new generation who have been rendered complacent by modern facilities and technology. Throughout the book Davis is trying and hoping to transform reader by instilling methods of our ancestors to transform modern generation into DIY and self-sufficient people through practical, easy to learn and implement skills.
- Book is easy to understand and implement with step by step by step instructions to make use of things that are always available at our homes.
Lowlights of The Lost Ways – Pros of Claude Davis Survival Guide
- It lacks videos and audios. The book is only available text form so be ready to read the loads, 338 pages and 24 chapters.
- You need to read whole book to get into the transformation, everything is interrelated so don’t expect to transform partially.
Reviewing Claude Davis and Other Authors of The Lost Ways
Claude Davis is the men behind The Lost Ways survivor guide. He having been survival expert for more than 30 years, and man, legend or myth behind famous survival site that he created in year 2015, AskAPrepper.com. His botherations about the disconnection of modern generation from the ways of their ancestors made him to create this eBook.
His few articles that become famous are;
Anyways, his work isn’t just limited to only Claude’s experience, he engaged many other top survival gurus in the field. Some of them are noted below
- Susan Morrow (a chemist and ex-teacher),
- Mike Searson (expert in Old West History and Expert in Firearms),
- Patrick Shelley (who earned living in woods),
- Shannon Azares (a former sailor) and
- Lex Rooker (A food preservation expert)
This is the very reason why he is offering 60 days money back guarantee with confidence.
The Lost Ways is the top ranked survival guide and very popular. It comes in a digital PDF eBook format and when you pay for it you can instantly download it from your computers. However it can also be purchased as a hard copy if you pay extra $8.99 for shipping and handling.
The Lost Ways is compatible to laptop, desktop, iPads, iPhones, Smart Phones, Kindle, and for most of the tablets and devices that allow PDF viewing.
Product Price and Availability
- $37.00 one-time payment only
- It isn’t available At Traditional Book stores.
- It isn’t available on Amazon
Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy: 60-days, no questions asked, unconditional, full 100 percent money back guarantee
Alternatives Products: No
Final Note – Is The Lost Ways survival Guide Practical and Real? Is Claude Davis a scam or reliable?
No matter things are going fine for you or whether you are facing some challenges, you can get much out of The Lost Ways written by Claude Davis. The program is written is easy to understand language and simple to implement instructions, so that any person can get benefits from it. It is programmed to promote healthy, peaceful and comparatively independent living.
The Lost Way is one of the reliable survival guide and Claude Davis isn’t any scam. In this eBook he teaches the skills used by our forefather and these skills can help you in the darkest situation and makes you hero who can save your beloved ones.
60 days money back guarantee is well enough to help you feel satisfaction and make this product a completely risk free product.Read More →